You are here
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What type of library is Ortigas Foundation Library (OFL)?
- OFL is a private collections library specializing in Philippine history.
2. What types of resource materials are available in the library?
- OFL has books, periodicals, maps, prints and photographs. OFL also has a rare book section.
3. What are the library's operating hours?
- OFL is open from Monday - Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
4. Is the library open during holidays?
- No, OFL is closed on government-declared special and public holidays
5. Do you have any library fees or membership fees?
- OFL is open to the public, there are no library or membership fees. Students and researchers only need to register upon entry.
6. Do we need to make an appointment prior visiting the library?
- No, but checking the availability of your required materials is recommended.
7. What is the library's office address?
- 2nd Floor Ortigas Building, Ortigas corner Meralco Avenues, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8. Is food and beverage allowed inside the library?
- No, the library strictly prohibits food and beverages inside the library premises.
9. Is there a dress code?
- OFL does not allow sleeveless (sando) tops, shorts, and slippers. Dress code is long pants, closed shoes, sleeved shirts.
10. What is the library's contact information?
- Phone (02) 631-1231 local 222 or 228
- Fax (02) 706-3834
- Email : email@example.com
- Facebook page : www.facebook.com/Ortigas.Foundation